Wednesday 14 March 2012

ABC Reading Eggs

The site ABC Reading Eggs was easy to use and follow.  My daughter loved the fun games.  These including putting letters in words, sounding out letters and trying to draw the letters using a mouse.

After using the ABC Reading Eggs web site for over 5 weeks, my daughter cannot read any better than she did at the beginning.  Some of the games were fine for her but at the tender age of 4 I do believe some of the content was too much for her.  I can see the concept as a whole working for others and it may work for her in the future but at the moment it has not.  She wants to continue with it and we will start it up again after having a break at Christmas.  The main reason I stopped though is because I did not want to pay for something that had not had an impact on her at all.

I did like the site and will try it again because as I said, the concept is a good one.  If you try it, let me know how you get on!

No comments:

Post a Comment