Friday 16 March 2012

Mirrorfit.co.uk

I have just had a great experience with mirrorfit.co.uk!  We needed a custom size mirror to fit the length of the bathroom wall.  I looked around locally and the costs were crazy just for a mirror ranging from £300 plus fitting up to £400.  I had a look online in a dubious fashion as purchasing objects such as these from an online company always worry me.  You cannot see the stock, you are unaware of the quality and you generally feel a little apprehensive.  I needn't have been.

I got a quote from mirrorfit.co.uk, putting in the exact measurements of the mirror.  I called the office to check the details and also to ease my mind by speaking with someone.  They explained the best mirror to have in a bathroom and the safety feature of foil backing on such a large mirror. I had to also make sure the walls had had a covering of PVA like you would with any freshly plastered walls. I was then able to purchase the mirror from their website www.mirrorfit.co.uk.  The total was £125.00.

I was then called to ask about fitting and was quoted £80 plus VAT for the area where I live.  I booked that in and was informed they would call back to set the appointment.  So in total, I got the mirror plus fitting for around the £300 price.

True to their word, I got a call back and the delivery was set for 4 days later.  The fitters turned up on time and were finished within 15 minutes!  I do not want you all to think it will be this fast as we are the exception due to the walls being newly plastered so flat and easy to fix to.  They left no mess, cleaned the mirror and left. 

Now we have a beautiful mirror hung on the wall where we needed it and the tiler can now finish. I have been very happy with the service I received from start to finish and would definitely say they are worth a look the nest time you need glass or mirror.

Mirror in place thanks to mirrorfit.co.uk

No comments:

Post a Comment